1) Mr. WONG Chau Chi - Chairman and Chief Executive Office (Executive Director) - Mr. Wong was appointed as executive Director in May 2007. He is currently the Chief Executive Officer of the Group and the Chairman of the Board. Mr. Wong has over 20 years worth of extensive work experiences in finance, technology and industrial management including firms of Goldman Sachs, Citibank, BNP Paribas, General Electric and McKinsey. He is the founder and Managing Director of Chi Capital Holdings Limited, a securities and private equity group.
2) Dr. LIU Hui - Vice Chairman (Executive Director) - Dr. Liu was appointed as a non-executive Director in November 2009 and re-designated to an executive Director in May 2011. Dr. Liu is presently the Chief Technology Officer of the Group and the Vice-Chairman of the Board. He is one of the world's leading telecommunications engineers and inventors as an inventor of over 70 granted or pending telecommunications patents, including more than 20 patents in the core OFDMA technology.
3) Mr. CHOU Tsan-Hsiung (Non-executive Director) - Mr. Chou was appointed as an independent non-executive Director in June 2005 and was re-designated as a non-executive Director in September 2005. Mr. Chou is currently a practicing lawyer in the Best Truth Law Firm in Taiwan and previously worked in the Legal Affairs Office o f the Central Trust of China.
4) Mr. YANG Yi (Non-executive Director) - Mr. Yang was appointed as a non-executive Director in February 2007. At present, he is a director and founder of G Bridge Limited, a Hong Kong based human resources advisory firm. He has around 28 years of experience in finance and human resources management with firms such as Goldman Sachs, Korn Ferry and A.T. Kearney Management.
5) Mr. WANG Wei-Lin (Independent Non-executive Director) - Mr. Wang was appointed as an independent non-executive Director in September 2005. He is a certified attorney in Taiwan and in the New York State of the United States of America. He is a member of the Taipei Bar Association and American Bar Association. He is currently serves as an independent director of Young Fast Optoelectronics Co, WIN Semiconductors Corp, ANT Precision Industry Co, and Fuzetec Technology Co, four listed companies on the Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation.
6) Mr. LI Shan (Independent Non-executive Director) - Mr. Li was appointed as a non-executive Director in October 2009 and re-designated to a independent non-executive Director in March 2010. he has over 22 years of experience in investment banking and related financial management. At present, he is a founding partner and Chief Executive Officer for San Shan HK Limited, an investment advisory company, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Silk Road Finance Corp, Executive President of the Institute for Governance Studies at Tsinghua University, Director for NYSE listed Soufun.com.
7) Dr. LI Jun (Independent Non-executive Director) - Dr. Li was appointed as a non-executive Director in June 2007 and re-designated to an independent non-executive Director in May 2011. Dr. Li was a senior member and director of a number of securities and investment companies in Hong Kong and has extensive experience in the international financial market.
Ms. CHAN Janice Pui Yee
Mr. LI Shan
Mr. CHOU Tsan-Hsiung
Dr. LI Jun
Mr. WANG Wei-Lin
Mr. CHOU Tsan-Hsiung
Mr. LI Shan
Dr. LI Ju
The Board of Directors are responsible for considering the suitability of an individual to act as Director and approving and terminating the appointment of a Director. The Company has not established a nomination committee. The Company currently does not have any plans to set up a nomination committee.